We currently have 56 fantastic Talk Community Hubs in Herefordshire.
Our hubs offer up to date health and wellbeing information and help bring residents together by connecting people to services, groups and activities within their local community or across the county.
To find your nearest hub, simply select your chosen area from the below list or quickly find it on the map.
- Bishops Frome Village Centre
- Bromyard Food Bank and Money Advice Centre
- HOPE Community Hub
- The Bromyard Centre (New March 2022)
For further details, take a look at our Bromyard hubs page.
Golden Valley area
- Black Hill Communities Network
- Dorstone’s Front Room
- G.V. Community Hub
- The Hub at St Peter’s
To find out more, visit the Golden Valley hubs page.
- Belmont Talk Community Hub
- Burghill Talk Hub
- Challenge Community Church
- Close House Talk Community Hub
- Dinedor Village Hall
- Flip Out Pumped Up Hereford (New April 2022)
- E F Bulmer Trust (New March 2022)
- Hereford FC Community (New March 2022)
- Hereford Leisure Centre (New March 2022)
- Herefordshire Veteran Support Centre
- Hinton Community Centre
- Holme Lacy Village Hub
- LwB Wellbeing Café
- Putson Baptist Church
- St John’s Methodist Church (New March 2022)
- St Martin’s FoodShare
- St Paul’s CofE Primary School (New March 2022)
- St Peter’s Talk Community Hub
- St Thomas Cantilupe School (New March 2022)
- The Courtyard
- The Life and Soul Kitchen
- The Living Room
- The Pavilion, Castle Green (New March 2022)
- The Space Talk Community Hub
- Wellington Talk Community Hub
- Whitehouse community hub
For further details, take a look at our Hereford hubs page.
- Talk Community Hub @ Staunton on Wye Village Hall
- The Lion Café
To find out more, visit the Kington hubs page.
- Colwall Community Hub
- Ledbury Food Bank (New March 2022)
- Ledbury Methodist Church & Meeting Centre
- Talk Community Drop-in @ Ledbury RFC
- Ledbury Parent Hub (New April 2022)
For further details, take a look at our Ledbury hubs page.
- Barons Cross Community Support Surgery
- ECHO Herefordshire
- Leintwardine Community Library (New April 2022)
- Leominster Leisure Centre (New March 2022)
- Leominster Community Centre
- Leominster Food Bank
- Marden Links (New March 2022)
- The Huddle Hub
- Yarpole Talk Community Hub
To find out more, visit the Leominster hubs page.
- Lea Community Hub
- Llanwarne Wellbeing Hub
- Ross Good Neighbours
- Ross-on-Wye Community Garden
- Walford Community Support Scheme
For further details, take a look at our Ross-on-Wye hubs page.