We currently have 37 fantastic Talk Community Hubs in Herefordshire.
Our hubs offer up to date health and wellbeing information and help bring residents together by connecting people to services, groups and activities within their local community or across the county.
To find your nearest hub, simply select your chosen area from the below list.
- Bishops Frome Village Centre
- Bromyard Food Bank and Money Advice Centre
- HOPE Community Hub
For further details, take a look at our Bromyard hubs page.
Golden Valley area
- Black Hill Communities Network
- Dorstone’s Front Room
- G.V. Community Hub
- The Hub at St Peter’s
To find out more, visit the Golden Valley hubs page.
- Burghill Talk Hub
- Challenge Community Church
- Close House Talk Community Hub (New Jan 2022)
- Dinedor Village Hall
- Herefordshire Veteran Support Centre
- Hinton Community Centre
- Holme Lacy Village Hub (New Jan 2022)
- LwB Wellbeing Café
- Putson Baptist Church
- St Martin’s FoodShare
- St Peter’s Talk Community Hub
- The Courtyard
- The Life and Soul Kitchen
- The Living Room
- The Space Talk Community Hub (New Jan 2022)
- Wellington Talk Community Hub
For further details, take a look at our Hereford hubs page.
- Talk Community Hub @ Staunton on Wye Village Hall
- The Lion Café
To find out more, visit the Kington hubs page.
- Colwall Community Hub
- Ledbury Methodist Church & Meeting Centre
- Talk Community Drop-in @ Ledbury RFC
For further details, take a look at our Ledbury hubs page.
- Barons Cross Community Support Surgery
- Leominster Community Centre
- Leominster Food Bank
- The Huddle Hub
- Yarpole Talk Community Hub
To find out more, visit the Leominster hubs page.
- Lea Community Hub
- Ross Good Neighbours
- Ross-on-Wye Community Garden
- Walford Community Support Scheme
For further details, take a look at our Ross-on-Wye hubs page.