Get emergency welfare support

If you find yourself in financial need and require emergency welfare support, the following organisations might be able to help.

Herefordshire Council offer emergency support to eligible local residents, through our local welfare provision scheme. Or, if you are struggling to pay for food or energy bills you can apply through our local welfare provision (household support fund) scheme. As the rules for each scheme are different we realise that people may be confused about which one to apply for, so we’ve made it easier – only one application is required. Apply now on the Herefordshire Council website.

Turn2us is a national charity which helps people who are struggling financially. They have a number of funds and grants available, which you may be eligible to apply for.